Too good to be true?

It's on order!!!!

Reply to
Michael Koblic

Yessss, the torture is over! Welcome to the wonderful world of true metal mangling.

Wolfgang

Reply to
wfhabicher

Do not get your hopes up! There is a whole ritual to go through before money changes hands: Dancing around the mill. Licking it. Chanting incantations and possibly Lord's prayer backwards. And of course counting, always counting: Which tooth I can live without? Can I brake sufficiently well with thread on only two tires? Etc., etc.

Of course, once it is bought one has to sacrifice a virgin to it which, given the locals, is no easy task!

Reply to
Michael Koblic