TROPHY SHOP INVENTORY FOR SALE

Hey Folks,
I am selling parts and supplies from a trophy and awards business that
I bought a few years ago. I have since shifted my business to focus on
personalized horse products, so I am selling all trophy and awards
parts inventory. I have valued this inventory conservatively, and
priced it to start at a little below 50% of wholesale.
More info:

Laurie
Reply to
L. Bayer