Trying to reach the moderator Jim Kirkpatrick

I am trying to get a old of Jim in reguards to missle silos. There was no contact information on his page, but meantion that he maintains this group.

Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

I have some information about the Lincoln AFB silos

Reply to
Lathen Photo

Roy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Roy, I think he meant taking of and providing storage for the archives.

Jim Kovar Vulcan, Mi

Reply to
Jim Kovar

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:35:14 -0500, Wayne Cook wrote something ......and in reply I say!:

Perhaps he found more than he wanted about AFB silos....

****************************************************************************************** Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. The rest sit around and make snide comments.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email !!

Reply to
Old Nick

Someone or some all-knowing power is monitoring it. Take a quick look at rec.woodworking and rec.photo.equipment.35mm as examples of groups that have been taken over and have little useful content left. Health & Peace, Uncle Lucky

Reply to
Uncle Lucky