UK tool suppliers?

greets all anyone know of a large (reputable) tool/equipement supplier in the UK.. preferably one with an extensive online cataloge.

I'm looking for the UK equivalent of, say, an MSC or Grainger.

thanks in advance,

-tony

Reply to
tony

In article , tony writes

Hi Tony,

Should get you started. You might want to ask this over in uk.rec.models.engineering too.

Cheers

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Gosh, it's strange the people you run into when lurking on an ng....

Reply to
Beelzebub

In article , Beelzebub writes

'Ello Beez!

I'm mostly an occasional lurker here too. Come on over to URME, when we're not bating trolls, we're quite friendly.

How's the lathe going?

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Heh, well I had noticed that this has a fairly high volume of traffic - I only tend to pop in now and then. I'll pop over to URME for a gander...

Lathe going well - not had much time for one reason and another to do much though.

Reply to
Beelzebub

Well, if I could find URME on my list of ng's I would.... :-)

Reply to
Beelzebub

In article , Beelzebub writes

Oh. They must have raised the entrance requirements... ;^)

Reply to
Nigel Eaton