Using Power Tools

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
Howard Beel

Thanks for that, needed a good laugh ;-)

Reply to
Leon Fisk

Slightly funny initially but i couldn't watch anymore after the table saw as I know 2 people that have been cut that way and while no appendages were lost the injuries were not pleasant.

Reply to
David Billington

A friend of my father gave away his brand new skill saw after cutting only one foot along the line and four fingers.

Reply to
Gerry

Along the same theme, but just a few seconds:

Originally part of an instruction video for theatre tech people.

Elijah

------ pretty sure, at least, they were theatre tech

Reply to
Eli the Bearded