Using Power Tools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5lDGWA_lZY

Best Regards Tom.

https://www.avg.com
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:32:46 -0700

Thanks for that, needed a good laugh ;-)
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI
On 26/09/18 20:32, Howard Beel wrote:

Slightly funny initially but i couldn't watch anymore after the table saw as I know 2 people that have been cut that way and while no appendages were lost the injuries were not pleasant.

A friend of my father gave away his brand new skill saw after cutting only one foot along the line and four fingers.

Along the same theme, but just a few seconds: https://imgur.com/KJCuebf
Originally part of an instruction video for theatre tech people.
Elijah ------ pretty sure, at least, they were theatre tech