wanted manual for Fincor ACE KH VFD

First the gloat....... Bought this VFD off Ebay at a really low price, got it today and it works. But no manual. I thought no problem just
find the manual on the WEB. But after fifteen minutes, I am beginning to think that the manual is not on the WEB. So the question is does anyone know if a manual is available on line? If not, does anyone have a manual? The inverter is: ACE-KH-230V-3P-7.5HP
Dan

I bought a similar unit from dealers electric several years ago. I bet they would have one. At the time I bought my unit, these were discontinued but the manuals were still available online from boston fincor. Did you try there?
I did try Boston Fincor. They seem to only have manuals for the current units. I also looked at some repair places, but did not find any manuals. Will check Dealers Electric now.
Dan
Chuck Sherwood wrote:

Fincor did not reply for about a week and a half, but when they did it was to say that they had found the right manual and wanted my mailing address.
Today I received the manual. It seems to cover the 7.5 hp and higher models. Just thought I would post a message saying that I had the manual and would be happy to help anyone that needed a copy.
Dan Caster ( DLCASTER @ Yahoo)
replying to dcaster, Robert Velasquez wrote:
I am in need of a manual. Thanks, Robert
On Monday, August 3, 2020 at 6:18:04 PM UTC-4, Robert Velasquez wrote:

Sorry but I moved across country and do not know what happened to the manual.
Dan