Welder repair (Miller Trailblazer Pro 350D)

I agree, what the f*ck, a welder dies from jump starting a dead battery? They can do better than that.

Reply to
Ignoramus24663

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Tell me where gunner.

The one source I found for an SP150, not mine, a buddy's; the sobs never returned my calls. BUT the board appears to have been tested out and the "usual screw-up" components were stripped of whatever coating Lincoln uses. (by a Linclon dealer) (yeah) The actual complete board "isn't available any more" /end quote.

An IC and one or two others (items) where cleaned and probably just need the parts sussed out on the interwebs. I, me, sort of offered to find someone to fix it. I can solder it's just I prefer plumbing. ;)

But now that I think of it, he said he wanted it FIXED, two years ago, so I could charge him what I want. -shrug-

Reply to
Sano

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Thanks Gunner. I'll have a 'nother look. The first outfit I had tried was wiped out in the storms through the Carolina's last year.

(evidently had no offsite mechanism for backing up their server or anything.)

Reply to
Sano

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

THose all look more better than what I found last year. tanks

Reply to
Sano