Welding for Actors?

Nathan Fillion (ABC series Castle, but perhaps best known among nerds for playing the captain Mal of the Firefly-class spaceship Serenity) on talking to Conan about the joys of learning to weld..

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Nathan Fillion, Neal Patrick Harris and Felicia Day:

Jim Wilkins

STTNG , and I have it all on a HDD . Got Farscape , Galactica (the original) and Firefly too . Dark Angel , Eureka , and more I can't remember . And I can stream it all over my intranet to the comp I have hooked to the TV along with any other streamable content I can find on the 'net .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Loved it !

Reply to
Terry Coombs

No wonder I gave up TV...

He's much better as Mal.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Farscape was OK for a short while, but it got boring. I much preferred Babylon Five, with its bald women. ;)

Firefly ROCKED!

Why has noone mentioned Buffy, The Vampire Slayer?

RE: STTNG, I was super bummed when Worf's wife was killed. She should have been a regular. What a babe, and so feisty!

Dark Angel and Eureka had potential, but...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Thanks, Spehro. As much as I liked Nathan as Captain Mal, I dislike Conan more.

Will not be viewing the youtube.

technomaNge

Reply to
technomaNge