O.T - But Perhaps Useful

Nice site to bookmark; as it could be of use, when traveling to
shows and contests!

:o)
Reply to
Greg Heilers
You have entirely too much time on your hands, Greg...
Reply to
Al Superczynski
To be truthful...the link was posted in *another* model-related group.
But...when visiting such places...I would hope one would have *more* than just "time" within hand...as "accuracy" is a must, for the sake of any adjacent visitor.
:o)
Reply to
Greg Heilers
In this part of the world, you have to be a very brave/foolhardy man to take a camera into the "Gents".
Happy modelling Ant
Reply to
Ant Phillips
Come on guys. Anyone who has studied urinals knows that the Shoji Tabuchi Theater in Branson Missouri can't be beat. Look for yourself
Count DeMoney
Pfaugh! I once stood behind a bridge pier along the Lehigh and let fly. It was refreshing. ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller