What are the Practical Machinist membership requirements?

"Unfortunately your registration at Practical Machinist - Largest Manufacturing Technology Forum on the Web did not meet our membership requirements"

Reply to
clarkmagnuson

They let TMT in once. Maybe they don't like applications from a gmail account. Try one tied to a real isp.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Can't be to high they let me in. I see several other names familiar to RCM readers.

I like the moderated format, it keeps the political noise down.

CarlBoyd

Reply to
CarlBoyd

I agree. I read the "general new" and thats all. Once in a long while I'll post a reply. I always use my real name and have a "conventional" isp. :-) ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

account. =A0Try one

OK, Now I tried that too, same answer.

Reply to
clarkmagnuson

account.  Try one

His bulletin board. His rules. He doesn't like prats.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

account.  Try one

I wonder if he is filtering on anything that might indicate you are a hobbiest. I think Don had/has hopes that it would be a 'pro type metalworking site'. Seems like he lost that battle ;)

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I am very surprised about this discussion, since I never felt unwelcome at PM. But, perhaps, I avoided pushing someone's wrong buttons.

Ignoramus2885

I'm really surprised that Clark M is having so much trouble.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

account.  Try one

I posted a question there:

Wes

Reply to
Wes

TMT i'm sure that you as with all of us grew up with the neighborhood sociopath that if he did not get his own way him being the only one with a bat and ball usually got mad and took his ball and bat and went home... pathetic al

Go over to the HSM BBS and ask if PM is having problems..it has lots of them.

Again it's not you...the owner of PM is a piece of work who thinks he's God.

He ain't.

TMT

Reply to
batw

That was when he was known as Too Many Toys. ;)

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Just try again. I don't know what they didn't like about my first application, but the second time it went through.

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET

Amen brother !!!!

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET

account. Try one

I logged into PM from both home and work and registered and was accepted both times.

David

Reply to
David R.Birch

Have you managed to get in?