What is it? CXLV

840: a Piton. Rockclimbing, mountaineering
Reply to
willim

How about safe sex?

Reply to
Kevin Craig

pyotr filipivich wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I think driving on the autobahn in Germany was the most fun driving I've ever had. I was in an Opel Astra and with the pedal to the metal I could do about 114mph. I'd be in the left lane and I'd look in the rearview mirror, no traffic as far as I can see, maybe a mile or so. I'd check the mirror 60 seconds later and I'd see a motorcycle (or a big mercedes) closing fast, so I move a lane to the right (throttle still WFO) and the motorcycle (or big mercedes) passes me AT LEAST 50mph faster!

People actually know how to drive in Germany. Suppose you lose control, bounce off a guardrail, spew oil on the road, and take out a bunch of bushes. YOU will pay to repair the guardrail, clean up the oil, and replace the bushes.

Reply to
Dev Null