What is it? Set 459

Still not sure about the second item but we got the fourth one identified, this week's answers can be seen at the link below along with a couple of updates from many months ago.

Rob
Reply to
Rob H.
Thanks, also for the updates to earlier posts. Sure is interesting.
.
Still not sure about the second item but we got the fourth one identified, this week's answers can be seen at the link below along with a couple of updates from many months ago.

Rob
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
That reminds me of some great fun we had as kids. Allowing one to enter a room and then pulling the door knot attached to the square shaft out from the other side. I can still hear the tears... lol
Reply to
Bill