What is it? Set 486

This week's set has been posted, along with an update from last week:

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Just posted my answers for this week:

Rob H.

Maybe a Taconite pellet? or piece of Taconite that has been tumbled in the surf until smooth? See:

Leon Fisk

Thanks, I'll mention this theory to the owner.

Reply to
Rob H.
2827, probably a device for holding hot cooking pots. 2828, I'm no help, here. 2829, somthing in my brain says this is a "Tanto Knife". I may be mistaken. 2830, You got me, again. 2831, a good inorganic chemist can help with that.

Rob

Reply to
Stormin Mormon