LEGO Milling Machine

Cool (!) machine, but "LEGO"? When I see "LEGO", I think of something made from those little plastic blocks. Now, I guess, "LEGO" means "made by the LEGO company". Bob
Reply to
Bob Engelhardt
Not so much by LEGO the company as by a hardcore LEGO enthusiast:
Well, a hardcore LEGO enthusiast with some professional interest as a (former?) LEGO reseller in Brazil as far as I can tell from the About page. In other words, an enthusiast with no shortage of LEGO parts and considerable skill who did an amazing job!
Reply to
passerby
Well, in that case, my opinion is totally changed. I had assumed that the milling machine was made from dedicated parts, as designed by LEGO engineers. Cool, but not "Wow".
However, given that is was built by an individual with _off the shelf_ parts, I am impressed.
Thanks for the clarification.
Bob
Reply to
Bob Engelhardt
It is built with standard of-the-shelf parts from Lego Technic. There is a lot of sensors and motors and positioning devices available from Lego.
Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

Site Timeline