When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

That's true.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

"Balderdash"

Earliest know use 1674

Synonyms: applesauce [slang], nonsense, baloney (also boloney), beans, bilge, blah (also blah-blah), blarney, blather

Use: "a combat veteran himself, he could not believe the balderdash he was hearing from whippersnappers with no war experience at all"

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

You don't have to beg, Pecker. All you have to do is to ask nicely. d8-)

Strabo was the bull-goose loony who represented the survivalist groups so well, eight or ten years ago. He believed that blackmail for sex against a woman by a police official was a fair, private contract. He called himself a real libertarian, but he really was an anarcho-capitalist.

Well, I've been reading you NG, and I'm learning that you guys are a font of useful information:

"Human tastes like pork, or was it monkey or maybe dog, anyway you will want to stay healthy and surivive. If the liver is spotty, then don't eat it."

Is your liver spotty, Pecker?

I also see that I can get an Oster Electric Skillet for $44.99. If the grid goes down, you can wear it for a helmet.

I'm hoping to be appreciated for my survivalist-related cuisine. I can supply recipes, for example, for groundhog and 'possum. Believe it or not, they're from _Gourmet_ magazine, which used to publish such things in the early '60s.

You're awfully determined to make that point. What's going on, is this your harem, and you don't want competition?

Don't worry. I have no interest.

BTW, thanks to the cross-posters, like Pox, I've posted on the alt.survival NG, without realizing it, since at least 2007:

You never complained, as I recall, until you picked up on Pox's homoerotic slurs and started to make a complete ass of yourself with little-boy sexual taunts. It's really unbecoming in a grown man. Oh...you are a man, right?.

Which brings up another question: Regarding the taste of human flesh and the issue of whether your liver is spotted, how are your hams? If push came to shove, would you mind if your fellow survivalists smoked them?

I'll bet it would be harder than hell to keep them lit, however.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Well, fiddlesticks. And fie on the whippensnappers.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Ah, but it isn't whippen... it is whipper... :-)

whippersnapper ~ noun 1. someone who is unimportant but cheeky and presumptuous

Apparently the earliest usage was in the 1670's and lo and behold, the term still appears to be still pertinent. Right here on Usenet :-)

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

Look, you freaking hyocrite. I opened RCM this morning and you're ALL OVER IT!

I know, you just reply to threads that are already cross-posted, right?

Duh....do you think much before getting on your sanctimoneous high horse?

No, it's you. You posted 'way over 100 messages about it before Winston made a single comment.

Your "thing" is slandering and making homoerotic slurs. Get off of that juvenile behavior, and you'll have a lot more peace.

He does fine on his own. He doesn't need my help.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

No trolling from me. Where did all this start? With a cross-post from Pox to RCM, followed by a cross-post from you, also to RCM. At that time, I only posted to RCM, replying to posts that sometimes were cross-posted to other NGs, but to which I never paid attention. In this case, it was a cross-post from Pox that I responded to.

Then you and Pox started your lying about me in other groups; one of the RCM regulars (I still don't know who that was, but I have an idea) forwarded your sleazy lies to RCM, and I decided to look into other groups to keep an eye on your slander.

You lying dirtbag. It wasn't Winston. It was YOU who cross-posted to RCM, trying to stir up a shitstorm:

You are a real degenerate, Pecker.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

What does this even mean?

Reply to
Red Prepper

If you hadn't snipped it, we would all know.

I asked you twice now to support your lie.

First time you ignored the request and bloviated another repeat of some of your earlier BS.

This time you are playing stupid.

Third time - support your words "begged" and "stay".

Reply to
Winston Smith

Nother day of Winnie the Pooh babbling incoherently.

Reply to
BigPol

I have been following this thread. Ed, You are definitely the lyingest culprit here. You are the one that drug out the RCM group to mung up what had been peaceful and educational conversations dealing with survival. You should be horsewhipped. I was disapointed to note that with all your big talk, you never served your country.

Reply to
BigPol

You do it and its OK. Then cry and whine when it happens to you. Your nothing but a damned over aged crybaby. Get someone to change your adult diaper and be on your way...Take that other crybaby, Winston with you.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Quit play stupid and go look up the thread where you are welcoming him to the group. Did you welcome him to stay for just one visit? Because it looks like you've convinced him to stay for good. Now I suppose we need to convince you to leave before you get the whole band back together.

Reply to
Red Prepper

YOU are the one who just played stupid. You snipped all of what I wrote except for two words and then pretended you don't understand them. Sorry, Charlie, you know exactly what it meant

Fifth time - support your words "begged" and "stay".

Reply to
Winston Smith

You're beating a dead horse.

Reply to
Red Prepper

There you go. A liar. Proven a liar. Will not defend the lie. Will not retract the lie. Will not apologize for the lie. Shut up and move on.

You are excused. Just don't try to tell us you are a conservative anymore when you refuse to take personal responsibly for your irresponsible actions. Hey, it's usenet. You can hide behind a keyboard and a flock of puppet names.

Reply to
Winston Smith

You just went on to make mine.

Reply to
Winston Smith

No you fool, I "welcomed him to the dark side." Partly to let him know I recognized he had joined the group and was posting from within it. Partly to clue in anyone else that isn't brain dead to that. Partly sarcastic humor since that's more or less how he sees the group.

Please note the real thrust of that post was to make an on-topic comment. Unlike your perpetual demonstrations of 7th grade "humor".

Yes, I'm behind a keyboard. Do you know any other way to use usenet?

Yes, I have ONE netnym. That has been stable for well over a decade. How many have you had since the golden days of m.s?

You have used dozens, thrown them away when you have embarrassed and discredited the fake persona. Then you just make up a new one. You and Rudy should get together and compare notes.

Reply to
Winston Smith

You sure did and now he's here to stay, thanks to you. It's like when you feed a stray and then you can't get rid of them. Why are you feeding the troll?

If being behind a keyboard is normal, why did you bring it up as if it wasn't? Couldn't you make your point without bringing g up keyboards? Suddenly when it's pointed out to you that you are using a keyboard too, you want to discuss ways to use Usenet? Just an FYI, I'm not typing on a keyboard you loon. I'm typing in a screen. So that makes *YOU* the puppetmaster of the keyboard.

I'm only using one now, just like you. Frankly I don't think you'd be able to handle it if I used more than one.

Reply to
Red Prepper

No I didn't. That post is just a figment of your Alzheimer infested brain. So is this post! Basically you are having a conflict with the little voices in your head and are losing badly.

Reply to
BigPol