When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

Oooh, theater of the mind. I love it. It's so 60s.

Reply to
Winston Smith

Poor Gunner, still smarting after all these years about all the times he took me on with BS and got reamed. The poor whack-a-mole coward had no answer except to kill file me. Like an ostrich, he feels safe as long as he can't see posts he doesn't like.

He's afraid to engage me directly but from time to time he crawls out of his cage to get off a second hand insult via a reply to someone he feels safer with.

Sad, in a lot of ways he's a bright guy who would be good to have commenting if he wasn't so both controlling and paranoid. Odd combination. Like a shy dog barking it's head off to convince the other dog he's not terrified. That's pretty much what his great cull amounts to.

Reply to
Winston Smith

Nope, that makes you the liar. I have NEVER lied online. You can try to find an example where I have, if you are a fool.

The reason I don't is that lying online, like you just have, makes you wind up looking like a fool.

Go ahead. Try to find an example that you can document or prove.You can't. And that makes you a fool.

You should be horsewhipped for claiming I'm a liar.

And I'm disappointed to note that you're a liar and a fool.

Try to proove otherwise. You will fail.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I had forgotten it, but I found it in my "drafts" box when I went looking for something else. I would have skipped it after all this time, but you're such a sad and sorry piece of crap that I worried you would think that nobody cares, so I posted it.

Now go f*ck yourself, you lying, insulting fool.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I think you have been licking the funny brown stuff off of Big Pols ass. It has certainly gone to your head.

Reply to
Leper