When The Grid Goes Down: 15 Tips to Get Home Safely Following an EMP Attack

Hey, Winston, you're going to be pissed at me for saying this, but I have learned some interesting things since I decided a couple of weeks ago to load all of those NGs that are part of these cross-posts into my newsreader for a look-see. What you're addressing here is part of it.

I used to think the real weirdos, the trolls, and the sock puppets and nym-shifters were coming into RCM from all over -- from the gun groups, and the political groups, and so on. Gunner, then Cliff, then TMT, and now Keller cross-posted all over the place.

But they're not coming from all over. All of them, or nearly all of them, are coming from the survivalist groups.

What a couple of freak shows, especially misc.survivalism. Half of those people are batshit crazy. Most of the rest, like Red Prepper, are juvenile delinquents.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what you find enjoyable about that environment. Looking at what's happened to RCM, I'm convinced that the damage that's been done is nearly all attributable to freaks from those groups, who engage via cross-posting. They're tribal as hell and they support each other in their nuttiness.

You may have caught this example from Pox today:

So Pox is saying that I somehow removed his post -- which he clearly never made. Apparently he thinks I've stolen his passwords, or that I'm in charge of what stays on the NG and what gets removed. The dude is seriously unhinged. No one said a word.

Emotional and psychological disturbances rarely appear as singularities; one tends to produce others, in behavioral clusters, which is part of what makes psychology so hard. If you could pack up those NGs and send them off to a big university psych department, you could keep the grad students in term paper subject matter for years.

But thanks for speaking up. It's good to see that there has the sanity and character to say something.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Balderdash.... More likely sucked up a lot of Vodka to mess up the Medical exam. Naw! You are a non-patriot draft evader! Shame on you!!

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Where do you get that *our* Shit Winston? You are the one that cross posted reposts so that Ed would get them!

Reply to
Zinger

It appears old Winnie already has.

Reply to
Zinger

And I pointed out your lie that anyone other then Ed started it. In fact you reposted some things to pull Ed's chain. Now lie your way out of that!

Reply to
Zinger

On 8/15/2017 9:30 PM, Winston Smith wrote: replied with a comment about his sex life.

Explain first why you stirred things up by reposting to RCM. Then explain why in Hell you deserve any kind of answer. Your responses are as ignorant as when you picked a flame war with Gunner. Did you have a stroke or something? Ed is a POS and you seem to want to join him there.

Reply to
BigPol

anything

Hmm, looking over there I can see his name show up there as much as it does here.

Reply to
Red Prepper

Oh?

Reply to
Winston Smith

I keep the list I reply too unless some troll has obviously screwed with it.

Reply to
Winston Smith

If you are not one of the persons here that thinks about grid down, that explains a lot about what you are doing here.

Reply to
Winston Smith

About your claim Ed's sex life effects how we might respond to grid down. I really don't see how it effects anyone but you and your gay fantasies.

To more of your fascination with Ed's sex life.

Reply to
Winston Smith

You say I'm supporting Ed and that I "pull his chain". Which one do you think is the lie I should address?

Reply to
Winston Smith

Obviously, I don't. I will be lonely as hell when you stop replying but it has to be done.

Reply to
Winston Smith

Why can't you be doing both? It's kind of cute the way you flirt with him.

Reply to
Red Prepper

Beg? When?

Even mention it? When?

Reply to
Winston Smith

Up above in the thread you welcomed him to alt.survival. Afterwards he claims that he decided to troll us directly in our group instead of his usual cross-linking from RCM. Not a word to him about his trolling, but instead you jump on me because I tried to get rid of him. It's obvious that this may be your last chance for love, otherwise you wouldn't be going out of your way to jump all over my posts, ignoring all of his previous trolls in our group looking for gay sex. Just go hook up with him and get it out of your system. We won't judge you, it's probably your last chance for love.

Reply to
Red Prepper

"Balderdash"? Is that anything like "Glory be!"?

Fuck you, you sleazy asshole.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Beg? When?

Stay? When?

Reply to
Winston Smith

Pepper can't get gay sex off of his mind. He introduces his fantasies in practically every post.

Reply to
Ed Huntress

No you didn't, you nym-shifting coward. You just screwed up and got caught.

That wasn't Winston.

Reply to
Ed Huntress