WTB Parts for Logan 12" Powermatic lathe

Hey guys, I picked up a decent Logan lathe last week. The PO had sold off major components intending to do a CNC conversion. I am wanting to put it back like it was.
Quick Change gearbox Complete Apron Crossfeed screw complete assembly including handwheel and dial Compound complete assembly. Threading dial.
This is for the Green or Gold 12" (only) Powermatics. I'm in Fort Worth TX Happy to pay freight if we can't arrange ruckage.
Direct email works best. burkheimer at gmail
BTW I've been gone a while. Glad to see the metalworking content is closer to 50%. For a while there the S/N ratio was unacceptable.
On 4/30/2019 8:24 PM, Rex wrote:

Join the Logan Lathe email list/group at groups.io . And check eBay frequently , there are folks that break these down to sell as parts . They ain't cheap , you might be better off monetarily finding a donor lathe . Use what you need and sell the rest .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

s my 5th Logan. Trouble with these is I?ve never seen a PM so worn out they can?t be rebuilt, so very few donors

If you don't already know Andrew you probably should...
https://www.instagram.com/blacksmithtools/
He finds the most remarkable stuff in things most of us here have an interest in. Let him know what you're looking for and he may turn something up in his travels ;-)
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI
On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 7:47:02 AM UTC-5, Leon Fisk wrote:

I will do that, thanks for the info Rex B Keller TX