You're all idiots

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 20 Oct 2010

17:25:37 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

About what? I wasn't there, it wasn't me, I was only following orders, there aren't any witnesses, nobody saw anything, she didn't say she was married, I was out of town, traffic was really backed up,the bridge was open and the tunnel closed. Ask Mikey.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Almost as nervous as Barney Fife, ain'tya, boy? ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The check is in the mail, and I only want to put the head in......

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Except you misread the photo, and he didn't.

Look again, and then you might want to apologise for being such an ass.

His link was

If you need it.

Reply to
Stuart Wheaton

By the way, this would not work on lifting chains. Not enough hole in the links.

Ignoramus16025

Be careful of generalities Iggy, S.T.A.C. Chain will take shackles and is designed for overhead lifting. Well, bridling live loads over people's heads anyhow.

Reply to
Stuart Wheaton

YES, and thank you. I was searching for the photo. As it is, the rigging is correct. I did not look at the original picture close enough, and thought it was two sections of chain with a shackle holding them together. The picture is ONE safe way to rig the chain, keep it so that it can be used in different lengths, and the tail kept safely from dragging. It's not the way I'd do it, but it is a safe and acceptable way.

I was an idiot for not looking at the chain picture more closely.

My apologies.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Me ruv you no shit, GI!

Reply to
Bob

You forget it happened in Vegas.

Reply to
Califbill

A perfect imitation of the 13 year old girls who hung around outside the Daleville gate of Ft. Rucker. You could barely understand some of those Alabama girls when they were trying to trick you into giving up half your pay to avoid rape charges. A lot of lonely guys were stupid enough to believe they really were 18. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Gunner Asch on Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:26:33 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Actual conversations: "I'll just put the tip in." You'll put more than the in,. boy!" "I didn't say how far I was going to put it in ..." "that's better .... mmm....

Red heads, gotta love 'em. Or else.

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

"Michael A. Terrell" on Wed, 20 Oct 2010

19:18:34 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

How me? No, not nervous at all, nope. Nope, I'm as calm as I could be. Yep, that's the ticket, calm as -- every things fine here, no security alert. How are things with you?

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

"Califbill" on Wed, 20 Oct 2010 21:50:13

How could I? What happens in Vegas,stays in Vegas. Yep, yessiree!

I've no idea what you're talking about, I've never been to Vegas.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I was thinking of someplace much farther west. Does" Hundred P alley" ring a bell? ;)

Reply to
Bob

You numba one, Jiiiii!

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Still in pain. It's been over 90 days since that computer monitor fell on my lower legs and removed most of the skin. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

My only 'overseas duty' was in Alaska.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

As my dear sweet SO used to put it: English has it's roots in Saxon Girls saying to Norman Men at Arms "We go PX now, Big Boy?"

tschus pyotr

-- pyotr filipovich There are two things to remember about History, and both are cliches: The First is "After all, these are Modern Times." The Second is "The good Old Days, they were Better."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich