Your not working hard enough

A Las Vegas man is being charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting a co-worker for not working hard enough at an auto shop where they were both employed.

Read more:

Must be that profit sharing plan.....

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

I had an employee back in the early 80's that continuosly bitched that he wasn't making enough - 30% of the net IIRC . He quit when I told him we'd both make more if he worked harder . Been solo ever since .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Yet another inaccurate headline. The shooter was a foreman, not just a regular co-worker, for starters. Moreover, the fight started over alleged laziness, but the shooting happened after things had escalated. Read the article for the rest (and hope the article is at least halfway accurate).

Reply to
Tim Wescott

I had an employee back in the early 80's that continuosly bitched that he wasn't making enough - 30% of the net IIRC . He quit when I told him we'd both make more if he worked harder . Been solo ever since .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

There are a few employees I would like to shoot over the years. Sadly I just had to smile as I handed them their final paycheck knowing they were going to promptly cause my unemployment insurance rate to go up.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Not as bad as the employees turning in fake injuries cause your workman's comp. to SKYROCKET.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Still better than how labor relations are being handled in China these days.

I hear they are holding some American owner hostage in a factory there, trying to get a severance deal should he decide to move their jobs to India.

Guy should rot there for taking the jobs from America in the first place.

Reply to
PCS

Reminds me of the guy who twisted his wrist the first day in the field one handing a big rotary hammer... After I had just showed how how to hold and brace it properly. The first words out if his mouth were, "Do you think workman's comp will take care of this?" Even before he said it hurt.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Well, first things first :-)

Reply to
John B.

And you've got a lot of desert down there. Time for the 3S rule. :)

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor