Cheapest place to buy Mindstorms NXT

Hi,
I think we're going to buy Minstorms NXT for the kids for Christmas. I see it's $250 nearly everywhere. Is there some common knowledge about
how to get a better price? Is there a good store that sells for less or some deal that occurs regularly?
Thanks, John

I usually buy from LEGO Education. You get more for your money. For example the NXT on their site has an extra touch sensor and the lithium battery for 10 bucks more. Given it has about 70ish less pieces to build with, but your son could use his existing LEGO parts to make up for it.