storing NXT battery - charged or discharged

Hi folks,
I'm gettingready to shut down my classroom fo rthe summer, and I have to
store my NXT batteries. Is it better to store them fully charged or fully
dischaged?
thanks
JD
Reply to
jd
I demand that "jd" may or may not have written in news:CqSdndNzheOAHu_bnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
Your batteries will just "loose a life" if you charge them before the summer holiday - they will probably need to be recharged when you come back.
Andrew Engels Rump
Reply to
Andrew Engels Rump (formerly L
Hi JD--- problably too late anyhow.. but I'd discharge the batteries- no point risking damage if for some reason the batteries exploded or were defective in some way...
Reply to
davecos

Site Timeline