storing NXT battery - charged or discharged

Hi folks, I'm gettingready to shut down my classroom fo rthe summer, and I have to store my NXT batteries. Is it better to store them fully charged or fully
dischaged? thanks JD

Your batteries will just "loose a life" if you charge them before the summer holiday - they will probably need to be recharged when you come back.
Andrew Engels Rump
--
Software Engineer
E-mail: mailto: snipped-for-privacy@rump.dk