Latest threads in ⚃ Lego Mindstorms Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Windows 2000
I've looked for a FAQ - but can't find one - so I'll just have to ask! Lego say that Mindstorms can't be used with W2k - is there any way round this? Anyone written a patch or any other help?...
3
3

Searching: 3801 Lego Mindstorms ultimate accessory set
you can try to find the full set via : try to buy the items part by part. you can do that by adding all parts of a set to your wanted list on good luck! <$=pa_meta_desc/>
5
5

TrinfactorGP RCX brick sensor...check out our VIDEO!!
NEW VIDEO ON THE SITE AS WELL AS A SURVEY!!! We are a team at Trinity College in Hartford, CT who has created an interface board to be used with a sensor for the RCX brick. Take a look at our website...

Silence
Where are all the creative people? Buiding Lego Robots or what? /Bo
3
3

RCX Brick Interface board CREATED!!
Hello there- we are a team at Trinity College in Hartford. CT who has created an interface board to be used with a sensor for the RCX brick. Take a look at our website and we'd love to hear any and...

$0.99 LEGO electronic real speed LCD computer timer RPM - AUCTION! Ends now!
$0.99 LEGO electronic real speed LCD computer timer RPM - AUCTION! Ends now! Lego Electronic Computer 4 Speed RPM Distance with LCD Find the maximum speed during a race. Rotations/minute (RPM)....

Good forums?
Are there any good forums available for lego mindstorms? -Peter

robotics invention sys 1.5
I have Lego's mindstorms 1.5 and it works on win 98 SE but when I installed on a PC with XP, T get al black screen with ..loading..... I need the update 3805 from Lego. Where cane I download it? Peter
5
5

Lego USB Tower for PC Control
It is possible to use the Lego USB Tower and the Lego Remote Control or any other Remote Control to contol for example the Winamp or BSPlayer? Thx in advance! C00I90WN

VPBrick error
I'm using the VPBrick library in and having significant problems... Whenever I call FindPort, the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown, despite the fact that a.) this...

Looking for LEGO Mindstorms Robosports CD
Hye! I'm looking for Robosport's CD. Please contact me if you have it. Loblick
1
1

XP RIS 1.5
I try to run RIS 1.5 on XP Home edition. It runs OK on a XP pro on my Laptop. On the XP Home machine I get "Director Player 6.0: This program needs at least 3 MB of virtual memory to run." Anyone got...

Lego Vision command in stock $99
Get a brand new Lego vision command 9731 for $99 from Robots, Robot Kits, Microcontrollers, and Accessories
2
2

Need a Streaming Solution?
Need a Video & Audio Streaming Solution? A new service is now available Thanks for your interest _________________________________________ Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server More than 120,000...

vente privee de lego a -50%
Du samedi 13 novembre 2004 07:00:00 au lundi 15 novembre 2004 23:59:00 sur , vente privee de LEGO de -50% a 70% de reduc. pour vous inscrire vous pouvez utiliser mon email