1975 ME Article

I've hit a gap in my mag collection, I've got 1971 but then nothing till 1976, so you can guess ... the article I'm looking for a copy off is 1975 :(
Anybody got a copy of 1975     Vol141     Issue3512 Page423 Half full size Burrell by G.A.Marsh of Acrise near Folkestone
Additionally - anybody get any more information on Fearless featured in the Article?
The guys who have recently bought it are trying to get it into steam again, and it's apparently been laid up since 1992 so there is no paperwork relating to the boiler. I would presume that it was to plans that should still be around somewhere :)
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
-----------------------------

It's a pity that you didn't ask this last week as I was at SMEE headquarters last Saturday and they have a complete set of ME in their library as well as a scanner. I'm sorry to say that it will be several weeks before I'm back there. Perhaps there is someone reading this group who will be at the SMEE engineering course this saturday who could scan it for you.
Alan
--
snipped-for-privacy@argonet.co.uk
snipped-for-privacy@riscos.org
Lester,

I have the copy to hand - I presume you would want it scanned, :-)
Jim.
Jim Guthrie wrote:

Yes please :)
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
-----------------------------
Lester,

Sent to the email address in your headers - just two pictures of the machine. The rest of the page conttent was editorial which did not refer to the engine at all.
Jim.
Jim Guthrie wrote:

Gwil sent a copy of the pages so I have both ... Thanks All, I can at least pass them on, but I think the new owners of the engine were hoping for a little more detail. Has anybody else had dealings with it over the past 40 odd years?
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
-----------------------------

I'm pretty sure I've got all of 1975, but 1965-1976 are in the workshop in un-sorted magazine boxes, so It'll take me a while to find them. Probably a good excuse for me to sort them anyway!
Mark Rand RTFM

Oops. Didn't load new headers before posting.
The excuse stands, anyway :-)
Mark Rand RTFM
Mark Rand wrote:

Don't worry ... already sorted ...
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
jasonballamy wrote:

This started with a phone call from the father who had found some details in my ME indexes but while I asked him to email me so I could follow up, that has not happened as yet :( http://medw.co.uk/wiki/view/Model-Q257URL is the information I'd pulled together so far, but unfortunately ME only had the two pictures. Hopefully I will hear back at some point ... otherwise a phone call to chiffers maq be in order.
I'd like to start building a database of models like the full size engine index, on modeltractionengines.co.uk so I'm happy to coordinate this sort of material.
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL