3BA CSK Slotted Head Screws

Don't ask....

Anybody got anything they wish to sell please?

1/4" is the preferred length, but anything that can be cut down would be fine. Brass or plated steel preferred, but anything will do. Got an M4 in there temporarily at present.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Hi Peter, You managed to get me looking in places I haven't been for quite a while. Unfortunately Telephone engineers used only even BA nuts and bolts & the few 3BA I found have the wrong head. The odd number screws are generally only used on a few electrical items.

Reply to
Dave Croft

snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.ukhttp://www.oldengine.org/members/dieselhttp://www.stationary-engine.co.ukhttp://www.oldengine.co.uk Ive got a couple of hundred stainless electrical wall socket jobbies ..

i really don't know what size they are though ..think they are 3.5mm by 1 inch long

its very hard to measure the pitch as its so small.

all the best.markj

Reply to
mark

snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.ukhttp://www.oldengine.org/members/dieselhttp://www.stationary-engine.co.ukhttp://www.oldengine.co.uk You don't give any clues as to how many you need. I might have a few brass csk.

Tim

Reply to
duttondock

If you need enough to get past the minimum order, EKP does both brass and steel

88p for 10 for 3/8 brass csk but minimum order £10
Reply to
Norman Billingham

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Many thanks for all the offers and links, Colin Docherty has very kindly offered to send some to us.

They are for a BT-H magneto, the version with screened plug leads. The screws hold an adaptor plate for the different brush holder to the standard non-screened version.