9mm Square Head toolpost screws

Boy, is it quiet here these days !
I', trying to get hold of 12 off M8 square head toolpost screws and haven't had any luck via gogle. I've tried all the usual suspects so
if anyone can tell me anywhere I can actually buy these from I'd be very grateful.
Many thanks,
Mike
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:45:31 -0700 (PDT), Mike

The guy on fleaBay goes by the handle of fazerblazer, I had some Imperial ones from him. He's a decent bloke his real name is Steve 01623-491001 or 07710-401194
Richard

Thanks for that.
I didn't mean to post two seperate threads btw, I am using Google groups to post in the current lamentable state of play wrt Demons support for Usenet and it seemed as if it had ignored my other thread. Sigh.
Mike