A sorry sight!

Once again on a trip into a container yard off Hyde Rd Manchester where two decent looking lathes.

A Colchester Master, top speed of 2500 rpm with three jaw and faceplate and a Harrison 17 inch swng long bed .

Also various other bits like large, and I mean large rotory tables.

All sat outside awaiting probable shipment to shores oveseas.

Just made me want to take them home but alas, space and money would never allow.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

On or around Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:35:44 +0000, Adrian Hodgson enlightened us thusly:

that's a late one.

Mind you, bigger lathes are not pricey, especially the older ones; mainly I suspect due to the effort and price of moving 'em.

Reply to
Austin Shackles