Airy R Bean

No, I don't agree with that - if Mr.Reay contemporaneously publishes details of his family and exhibits behaviour in public that does not correlate with what one expects from a family man, then it is a matter of public interest that there should be comment, and very public comment at that.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

In another post you claim that you publish nothing that would warrant criticism laid at your door by me.

I suggest that you review that comment in the light of your gratuitous and unfounded attack below.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Your quick to tell others to quote messages so why dont you quote the ones where I attack you.

If people want to read the posts where you made those comments then they can scroll down and read the thread entitled "What is Amateur Radio" where they will see that I didnt attack you, I merely pointed out that if you were a holder of a current validation document that it says nowhere on it the word "ham" it does however contain the word "Amateur" which you say you are not, and as you say you are not then you must not hold a current validation document meaning you are not licenced. That is not provocation, that is you getting angry at the fact that you have been proven wrong on this matter.

Cheerrs Chris - G0TOO

Reply to
Chris - G0TOO

I shall simply show them to be a defence against the scurrilous and ongoing attack that has come from you, an attack that has been as wide ranging in its scope as it has been untrue.

I think that you yourself need to research the offence of, "Wasting Police Time".

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

It would seem that a large number of the posts are in reply to your own raising of the subject.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Thats just the point isnt it, its not unfounded it is a fact, if you like the facts then why dont you cancel the messages that incriminate you, its easy to do you know, if your using outlook express highlight the message you want to cancel then click on message in the menu bar and select cancel message, this sends a cancel notification to the newsgroup servers.

Cheers Chris - G0TOO

Reply to
Chris - G0TOO

Mr.Reay continues with his rather silly and childish sneers.

What on earth would his daughters think of him if they were allowed to have access to Usenet? Would they find there to be a disparity, hypocrisy perhaps, against the standards that he imposes on them while they grow up?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

You're the one who has dived in with an unprovoked attack. It is from you that we expect the evidence.

Over to you.....

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

I'm not getting angry; are you making this up as you go along?

As to being proven wrong, you asserted that you had a certificate that described you as a radio amateur. When I challenged you on that point, you were unable to produce the goods.

Then, if there was any anger around, it came from you because you had made a fool of yourself. You didn't need any help from me thereto, you managed it all by yourself.

An example of your anger is the way in which you have jumped into this thread and are lashing out at me.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

I quote from your very first appearance on the 6th Jan.....

".....all you have done is behave ungentlemanly ..... you are a bigot and in the respect of amatuer radio you definately are not a gentleman, or not on this newsgroup anyway."

That seems to be to be an attack, and an unprovoked one at that.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Come on now, OM, you asserted that I was having tantrums and was being uncivil and impolite. If "it is a fact" and "not unfounded", then produce your evidence.

Otherwise you're just going round in circles, in somewhat silly infantile circles, and making yourself appear to be a fool.

You are reminiscent of the child in the school playground who is NNNNNing from behind the safety of a wall.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

I guess this is what you are on about below, which as such doesnt constitute an attack, all it does is point out an observation that anyone can see if they read your posts.

[QOUTE BY AIRY] As to the title, I have never been a stirrer. My stance has always been and remains that Ham radio is a technical pursuit with gentlemanly traditions. I have not resorted to backstabbing and neither have I resorted to name-calling. [UN QOUTE]

Since I have started reading this newsgroup all you have done is behave ungentlemanly to all radio amatuers from G6 onwards, the impression you try to give is that anyone who passed since multiple choice exams came into effect is not worth talking to. I feel that I will not be alone in thinking you are a bigot and in the respect of amatuer radio you definately are not a gentleman, or not on this newsgroup anyway.

I expect this will get the usual reply from you about the cber reveals himself etc, even though you act more like a cber than anyone on here.

Reply to
Chris - G0TOO

Of course it's not an attack!

How silly of me not to realise that!

Words such as, "bigot", "ungentlemanly", "not worth talking to", "you act more like a cber than anyone" are entirely impartial and lack any ad hominem meaning. Of course they just point out an observation!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!

Stupid boy.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Bye now.....Missing you already..... NOT

Reply to
Alan Mears - M0TEC

Doesn't sound like an attack to me, just a summing up of fact

Reply to
Alan Mears - M0TEC

The same as people who post their name, address and telephone number in a sig file.

HTH tox

Reply to
The Bean Machine

Sorry mate I was the second starter member.

Going to Harrogate Mr Bean? I'll buy you a pint.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

I notice that you don't specify what of ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Your linking holders of the FL with 'turnip brains' might just qualify as 'insulting' to those holders. Mrs Windsor might have something to say as well, along with those nice chaps from Hereford, and those people that lost relatives when the Germans initiated WWII, for starters.

Please stop trying to rewrite history.

Reply to
RVMJ 99g

Seriously, no-one on uk.railway cares about any of this nonsense. Thanks.

--

***
*** Updating regularly throughout 2004 Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk)