Aldi Ultrasonic cleaners

Hello All
If it helps anyone North of the border, I got a couple of cleaners from the Bellshill branch this afternoon, there were around 20 left at
a rough count.
I think I read that there was a list of cleaning liquids posted few days ago could some kind soul point me in the right direction to get it again please?
Regards
Richard

Rich, you just beat me to the question! I also now own one & would like knowledge of good cleaning solvents etcetera. can anyone help please?
--
Dave Croft
Warrington

You can get citric acid from homebrewing shops

You can buy it ready diluted as lemonade, too ;-)
Regards, Tony
Tony Jeffree wrote:

Don't forget white vinegar solution, and if you want to clean and etch, try original Cola.
Joules