Aldi Ultrasonic cleaners

Hello All

If it helps anyone North of the border, I got a couple of cleaners from the Bellshill branch this afternoon, there were around 20 left at a rough count.

I think I read that there was a list of cleaning liquids posted few days ago could some kind soul point me in the right direction to get it again please?

Regards

Richard

Reply to
Rich

Rich, you just beat me to the question! I also now own one & would like knowledge of good cleaning solvents etcetera. can anyone help please?

Reply to
Dave Croft

Ultrasolve from CPC for generl oily greasy stuff Citric acid [1tsp per 0.5l water]. Works a treat on cleaning SCUBA regulators. Only thing is , you get strange looks when you order it in

0.5kg tubs from the Chemists! It is what all the druggies use to 'cut-down' their fixes!!!!
Reply to
Diver One

You can get citric acid from homebrewing shops

Reply to
Max

You can buy it ready diluted as lemonade, too ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Don't forget white vinegar solution, and if you want to clean and etch, try original Cola.

Joules

Reply to
Joules