Anyone happen to have recent copies of the Horological Journal?

I've been told that there is a letter in the letters page of one of the recent issues of HJ that I would find interesting, by a gent name of Martin Burgess. If anyone out there has a current HJ subscription & could scan/email me a copy of said missive I would be most grateful.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree