Bally German eBayers !!!!

relatively

Well alls well that ends well. I took the risky route, and sent Euros by registered post - parts turned up today, and (great relief) it was a correct diagnosis. With the new injector installed the Farymann diesel sprang into life - breaths rather a lot but probably ok for a few more years.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

And there I was thinking that there had been a bit of a thunder storm down in Banbury :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Reply to