Deutz diesel injector pumps

A friend of mine has a Deutz diesel engine model no. 00942443 on a floor saw. The injector pump has seized up and needs replacing. Does
anyone know who could supply a replacement pump? Deutz want a ridiculous amount of money for one! The original pump is marked as a Deutz with the following numbers 04286683 5283 DK 50100 Does anyone know if there is an equivalent Bosch part available?
Thanks Liam

Try:
Bosch 0 428 6683 5283
That fits with their numbering system, and it can be overhauled anyway.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel
Peter A Forbes wrote:

Thanks Think I've found someone who hopefully will be able to fix it. The first Bosch supplier I contacted could not find that number on his database but another place found the part straight away! but said that it should be repairable anyway.
Liam