Big 'Thank You' to Mark McGrath

Mark helped us out with a bit of engineering which was superbly done and worked out very well for us. It was a dummy shaft to enable us to staically balance our flywheels, 34" diameter, about 3 cwt each. Mark also made some new parallel keys to suit the flywheel with the parallel keyway that we posted about a few weeks ago.

Many thanks, Mark!

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Many thanks for the kind words Peter.It`s rare to get a pat on the back,I usually get them on the back of the head. I`m sure that a lot of the people on here know how willing you are to help when you can and it`s nice to be able to help you for a change.

Mark.

Reply to
mark

I'll second that - having been the recipient of Peter's help on more than one occasion (and I must pick up that hefty lump from Peter's place next week)

Charles

Reply to
Charles

I notice "handy lump" has had it`s name changed to "hefty lump".Whatever next Charles? :-)

Mark.

Reply to
mark