Big 'Thank You' to Mark McGrath

Mark helped us out with a bit of engineering which was superbly done and worked out very well for us. It was a dummy shaft to enable us to staically balance our
flywheels, 34" diameter, about 3 cwt each. Mark also made some new parallel keys to suit the flywheel with the parallel keyway that we posted about a few weeks ago.
Many thanks, Mark!
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk http://www.oldengine.co.uk
Many thanks for the kind words Peter.It`s rare to get a pat on the back,I usually get them on the back of the head. I`m sure that a lot of the people on here know how willing you are to help when you can and it`s nice to be able to help you for a change.
Mark.

I'll second that - having been the recipient of Peter's help on more than one occasion (and I must pick up that hefty lump from Peter's place next week)
Charles

I notice "handy lump" has had it`s name changed to "hefty lump".Whatever next Charles? :-)
Mark.