Bonds o Euston Rd 3 1/2" Royal Scot

Hi All

Some 15 years ago I acquired what I now know is a 3 1/2" Royal Scot designed by Henry Greenly for Bonds o Euston Road.

The plans and castings were purchased from bonds in the 1970s and the loco is about 80% complete. I purchased the loco complete with plans but they had been turned into a very nice mouse house, nothing remained of any use.

Is it possible please that someone out there may have a set of plans they are willing to release so that I can complete the loco. Any help is much appreciated.

This is the loco

Thanks.

Roger

Reply to
repton63

Bonds moved to Midhurst, and I notice they are closing down - I think the address is Rumbolds Hill - they used to have some modelling materials alongside their main tools business - don't know if any old stock or plans remain.

Reply to
skiprat

Maxitrak now have most of the Greenly Archive, they certainly list the Royal Scott in the larger sizes so may be worth a call to see if they have it in 3 1/2g

Jason

Reply to
jasonballamy

Reply to
repton63

Hi Roger, If you are still looking, I have a model and a set of plans. Not sure how to copy them as they are quite large. I don't want to part with them. Dave

Reply to
islecastle