Brown and Sharp taper reamer

Does anybody know if I am likely to find a supplier for B&S #4 taper reamers, ideally a roughing and a finishing?

Thanks for any help

Dave

Reply to
larry90

in the US -

and specifically -

LTW

You could try J&L, I have always found them very helpful on items that are not listed in the catalogue -and they are an American based company.

Regards

Kev>Does anybody know if I am likely to find a supplier for B&S #4 taper

Reply to
Kevin Steele

Thanks for your help guys

Reply to