Classy lathe on ebay!

Hi All

Well here's a chance that doesn't come up often. In my constant search for Hardinge Turret tooling I stumbled across a HLV-H on ebay.

Don't know what the reserve is BUT here's an opportunity for someone to own one of the BEST small toolroom lathes ever produced.

I'm not interested as I'm more into CNC's being one of those cynical traders;-) But I'll be watching it out of interest.

Regards Wayne.....

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

Larry

Don't be a cheapskate! :-) Put your money into this one:

Tom

Reply to
Tom

In message , Tom writes

Note the number of bidders? LOL

Hmm the Americans do like to hike the prices of Hardinge machines up a bit;-)

My HCT based auto cost a tiny fraction of that 27K Costing me a little now though, as I bring it back to near new condition.

But seriously if the reserve on the uk based one is low enough someone will get a bargain. OK the paint looks rough, but these machines hardly ever wear out.

They will also do work a Myford could only dream about LOL

Wayne....

Reply to
Wayne Weedon