Daft question time.

Evening all,

Work has resumed on my Allchin traction engine. Estimated completion has slipped to April 2024, so no real change there...

I'm nearing the end of the tender construction. I've painted the joints with solder paint, and the book-of-words calls for "sweating up" the joints. My question is, is that with soft or silver solder?

My instinct says soft solder, but I thought wiser heads would have a more definitive opinion.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Your instinct is correct

Reply to
Sandy Morton

Can I borrow your time machine? I could do with going 'back' for a while.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

In article , Sandy Morton writes

Blimey! There's a first... ;^)