Daft question time.

Evening all,
Work has resumed on my Allchin traction engine. Estimated completion has
slipped to April 2024, so no real change there...
I'm nearing the end of the tender construction. I've painted the joints
with solder paint, and the book-of-words calls for "sweating up" the
joints. My question is, is that with soft or silver solder?
My instinct says soft solder, but I thought wiser heads would have a
more definitive opinion.
Reply to
Nigel Eaton
Your instinct is correct
Reply to
Sandy Morton
Can I borrow your time machine? I could do with going 'back' for a while.
Reply to
Neil Ellwood
In article , Sandy Morton writes
Blimey! There's a first... ;^)