Dismantling LBSC style lubricators

I need to dismantle an LBSC style lubricator - this is the ratchet and pawl type sold by Blackgates and other model engineering supplies.
In order to get the pump assembly out of the tank, it would appear I need to remove either the ratchet wheel or the crank wheel which operates the pump piston, but which? And do they unscrew or are they force fit?
Any assistance would be appreciated.
David

I do not know the answer to your query, but as this NG is largely dormant, might I suggest that you use the forum on homeworkshop.org.uk, which does seem very active these days?
you may get a response if you post on http://modeleng.proboards.com Lot of loco experts on there David