e-bay shill bidder

So do I, it's a small thrill I know but there we are 8-), at least using Bidnapper I don't get into a bidding war and regret what I paid for something!.

Greg

Reply to
Greg

You need dedication and determination and they will fit the Myford spindle

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Presumably for "dedication & determination" read "a very large hammer"?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

You might not thank me when you've spent up as there's is a lot to tempt if you're anything like me 8-).

Greg

Reply to
Greg

I'll take your word for that. Do you supply chucks with 2 1/8" negatively tapered backplates for subsequent use with the modified spindle nose? :)) Maybe it's a solution for the pitifully small spindle bore!

Mark

Mark_Howard