EN1A Bar ends available South Coast

Hi All

If any ME's want small short lengths of EN1A in various diameters (Mainly 7/16" 12mm, 7/8") I have a lot to get rid off in various lengths.

Even though Steel prices are rocketing, I will give small amounts away to anyone wanting to collect. Though if you want to you can make a small donation to my new daughter

Regards Wayne.... (member Cynical traders Association;-))

Reply to
Wayne Weedon