Gate Velox Hacksaw

Does anyone have any information on the above machine please? I need to correct side play on the arm pivot but not quite sure how to go about it. An exploded parts diagram would be ideal but any anecdotal or other Information would be welcome. Please email or give me a ring on 01255

830411 and I'll ring you back. Thanks in anticipation (hope??) Derek Newman

ps I have tried Gate International but they have no info.

Reply to
dj-newman