Glanze set on special at Chronos

Hi
ET OF 5 GLANZE TURNING TOOLS WITH 10 TIPS
Ref: TCMT5
Special Offer ! SET OF 5 GLANZE INDEXABLE LATHE TOOLS COMPLETE WITH 10
WIDIA BRAND INSERTS AND TORX KEY. SHANK SIZE 10MM
SPECIAL OFFER!!- ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST

Are these of any use on a Myford ????
reagrds
Tim
South Africa
Reply to
TMN
Certainly, I have a set myself. They're a bit on the short side but they'll do the job. --
Chris Edwards
Where are you in SA?
Reply to
Kevin Heyes
I'm in Port Elizabeth
Reply to
TMN
For the record - much smaller than I thought but they cut very nicely - I think I need a full Glanze set !!
Reply to
TMN