Glanze set on special at Chronos

Hi

ET OF 5 GLANZE TURNING TOOLS WITH 10 TIPS

Ref: TCMT5

Special Offer ! SET OF 5 GLANZE INDEXABLE LATHE TOOLS COMPLETE WITH 10 WIDIA BRAND INSERTS AND TORX KEY. SHANK SIZE 10MM SPECIAL OFFER!!- ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST

Are these of any use on a Myford ????

reagrds Tim South Africa

Reply to
TMN

Certainly, I have a set myself. They're a bit on the short side but they'll do the job. --

Chris Edwards

Reply to
Kevin Heyes

I'm in Port Elizabeth

Reply to
TMN

For the record - much smaller than I thought but they cut very nicely

- I think I need a full Glanze set !!

Reply to
TMN