Heidenhain Manual?

Anyone have a copy of the manual for a heidenhain dro? I think the model is the TNC 111 2 axis readout as commonly fitted to many mills. The power connector plug and one of the front panel switches are broken and I need to check the parts numbers and connections for spares.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Please ignore my previous post, the readout is a VRZ731B not a TNC and I have found the manual on the Heidenhain site.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Hi Peter. Did you find a manual with parts and circuit diagrams? All I could find about a year ago was the user manual, but even that seems to have gone now!

Colin

Reply to
Colin Ager

Maybe you find something here:

HTH, Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Colin, all I found was the basic user manual. I was hoping for more info but it seems that was all there was. I repaired the power plug and decided I could live without the memofix switch at the moment. Regards

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Hi Peter. I was hoping you had found a repair manual. I have a downloaded copy of the user manual if you need it. I did have a problem with my unit when the main smoothing capacitor went short circuit. I couldn't find an exact replacement but managed with one of a different physical style. What was the problem with your memofix switch?

Colin

Reply to
Colin Ager