Heidenhain tape deck

I'm trying to print out a program that has been saved on an old Heidenhain ME 101 cassette tape deck. Whilst everything works fine with the operation of the tape deck, despite connecting direct to the 101, I feel my computer printer is too "new" for the tape deck. I expect an old needle printer with baud rate adjustment would be the answer, but not having one, the question is this: What else will read the mini type of tape cassette and allow me to load into a pc and print from there? Or, is a cable available to connect the

101 to a port on the pc? Bob
Reply to
Emimec

Answered my own question.......... use HyperTerminal on the pc with a serial cable. Bob

Reply to
Emimec

cassette and

Bob, I'd have had a go with mine, but it's deep in a box, wrapped up on a pallet, and will still be there this time next year I suspect !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson