Interesting electric motors

Bob's post the other day got me thinking. I'm really interested in early electric motors. Well, anything up to the 1960s. Solid, well built
motors. I fancy making an addition to my collection. I'd like to find a repulsion motor, but I've never seen one in the UK.
Anyone got an interesting old motor they want to part with? Anything considered, even motors which need a rewind.
Let me know if you have anything. Anytime.
Best wishes,
Chris
Christopher Tidy wrote:

Thanks for the responses sent by e-mail. Much appreciated!
Best wishes,
Chris
I just had a look for motors on eBay.de and they seem to have a good number of early motors over there in Germany. More than show up on eBay.co.uk anyway.
This one particularly is worth a look: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#0326668233
Makes me think again about finding a way to move there for a few years!
Chris
On or around Sat, 21 Feb 2009 20:40:18 +0000, Christopher Tidy

coo, nice.