Is everyone on holiday?

As you mentioned mills Tim, any luck with those wipers? Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

Not forgotten you, Martin, I moved 'your' length of wiper from one point to another the other day I haven't done my own yet, either. Other things seem to keep getting in the way!

Tim

Reply to
duttondock

Regards

That's an interesting machine you have there ,it looks to be custom made.

Just did a google search and read a few posts of yours on a couple of forums . And I will be getting the MEW magazines to read your articles.

Amazing work .I am in awe of your achievement.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)