It went for how much..????

These Delapena thingies always go for a fortune:

DELAPENA/MYFORD LATHE PORTABLE PRECISION HONING TOOLS CONTROL HEADS, HONES, MANDRELS, TRUING STICKS & STONES

Item number: 320171860218

Are they amazingly good, or just unobtainable anywhere else

-- Myford Mat

this thread:

Myford Matt

Well you need the Delapena honing machine to go with them ;)

The tooling from Delapena does cost a small fortune, the machines on the other hand can be quite affordable. I own one of them, and it's a useful tool.

To be fully equipped to cover the range of bores the machine can handle would cost more than I'd care to think about!

But there was a lot more there than shown in the picture is the description was correct.

Wayne...

Reply to
Wayne Weedon