It went for how much..????

These Delapena thingies always go for a fortune:
DELAPENA/MYFORD LATHE PORTABLE PRECISION HONING TOOLS CONTROL HEADS, HONES, MANDRELS, TRUING STICKS & STONES
Item number: 320171860218
Are they amazingly good, or just unobtainable anywhere else
-- Myford Mat ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myford Matt's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?uf19 View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?tv440
Myford Matt wrote:

Well you need the Delapena honing machine to go with them ;)
The tooling from Delapena does cost a small fortune, the machines on the other hand can be quite affordable. I own one of them, and it's a useful tool.
To be fully equipped to cover the range of bores the machine can handle would cost more than I'd care to think about!
But there was a lot more there than shown in the picture is the description was correct.
Wayne...