Keyed shafting supplier

Evening all, does anyone know of a source of keyed shafting, 15mm dia, 5mmx3mm keyway? I can make some for the prototype unit from PGMS/silver steel,
but I dont fancy having to make production ones...
TIA
Dave

Hi Dave You dont say how long the shaft is and how many you want, however I can probably do them for you, send me a drawing with quantities. Peter

Thanks Peter, When I get past the make it up as I go along stage I might take you up on that.
Dave