M3 clinch nuts in NW London?

I'm looking for a bag of M3 clinch nuts, like ...
http://cpc.farnell.com/duratool/dp/FN01867
Problem is in this situation I'm not keen to build a whole order up to a
minimum order quantity for free delivery, or pay more than £5 for delivery and then add VAT on top. Just want to jump on a bus, and maybe pay the higher unit cost premium for something being available on a shelf. Yell.com is however useless.
Anyone know of a decent ironmongers / nuts & bolts merchant in NW London?
--
Adrian C

Add pictures here
βœ–

Adrian,
Try Clerkenwell Screws:
http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/directory/1100/15422.php
They are by tradition an Alladin's cave of fixings, but I haven't been there myself for a couple of decades, don't seem to have a website.
David
--
David Littlewood

Add pictures here
βœ–

Try here.
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/mettoquip/m.html
They list various sizes except M3 but it would be worth an email to see if they can get them.
--
Dave Baker

Add pictures here
βœ–
You might be lucky with Nu-Screw & Nut, 311 Neasden Lane North, London NW10 0AG 020 8452 8631
Haven't been there for years but when I did they seemed to have an amazing stock.
Regards Roger Woollett

Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.woollett.org.uk says...

Cor - that takes me back.

βœ–
On 31/01/2011 17:48, Skipweasel wrote:

That would be handy - I'll try the bone tomorrow, but looking on streetview, there is a 'for sale' board lurking in front of the shop and the web site proudly advertised on the ex-illuminated sign is sadly 404.
--
Adrian C

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:35:24 -0000, "Roger Woollett"

Nut screws washers and bolts.
--
Frank

Add pictures here
βœ–

There's always one, isn't there? And, come to think about it, its always that one!
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 31/01/2011 18:42, Frank Erskine wrote:

Panda eats shoots and leaves.
--
Adrian C

Add pictures here
βœ–

Wombat eats roots and leaves.
--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Ivan.Reid@[brunel.ac.uk|cern.ch] Room 40-1-B12, CERN

I hope he remembers to say "Thanks, Sheila."
--
^Ο^. Sn!pe < snipped-for-privacy@notforspam.fsnet.co.uk>

My pet rock Gordon just is.
βœ–
    Thirty seconds after foreplay, "Brace yerself, Sheila!"
--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Ivan.Reid@[brunel.ac.uk|cern.ch] Room 40-1-B12, CERN
βœ–
Ivan D. Reid said:

Mhowmany does /what/ to nuts ?
--
Richard Robinson
βœ–
On 31/01/2011 16:26, Adrian C wrote:

How soon do you need them?
Is http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=getProduct&R 27596 the same or near enough?
Cheers
Peter
Add pictures here
βœ–
puffernutter wrote:

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=getProduct&R 27596
Wot he said. Or failing that Screwfix. There's bound to be a branch in Nodnol. TAAW Machine Mart, Tool Station and or Bell Tools.
--
Malc

Time travel is a thing of the past
βœ–
On 31/01/2011 22:25, malc wrote:

Close enough (thanks) except dropping money at RS tends to be a last resort on account of their non-friendly B2C attitude.

Nope, item ney stocked.
--
Adrian C

Add pictures here
βœ–
Adrian C wrote:

I find dealing with RS online easy and have not had any problems with them in around 9 years. I used to use Farnell frequently but gave up when they started pushing their website and not supplying me with a printed catalogue anymore. The Farnell printed catalogue almost always had the information to make a purchase decision, whereas the website was crap and the extra time taken to dig up the data killed it, it has improved somewhat but I still find the RS site better for ready access to the data on most occasions. I'm likely to make a Farnell purchase soon only due to RS not having the items I require, the last time was about 3 years ago.

Add pictures here
βœ–
On 31/01/2011 23:15, Adrian C wrote:

I have an account, order today, arrive tomorrow, no delivery charges, pay by 21st next month.
I've never had a problem.
Cheers
Peter
Add pictures here
βœ–
"Adrian C" wrote in message
I'm looking for a bag of M3 clinch nuts, like ...
http://cpc.farnell.com/duratool/dp/FN01867
Problem is in this situation I'm not keen to build a whole order up to a minimum order quantity for free delivery, or pay more than £5 for delivery and then add VAT on top. Just want to jump on a bus, and maybe pay the higher unit cost premium for something being available on a shelf. Yell.com is however useless.
Anyone know of a decent ironmongers / nuts & bolts merchant in NW London?
--
Adrian C

have you tried Clerkenwell Screws? They seem to have a number of outlets in
βœ–
On 01/02/2011 03:28, Steve wrote:

http://screwfastfix.com/ shows two.
Thanks for that. They have a branch in Wembley which is nice - but - Nope, they don't do 'em.
--
Adrian C

Add pictures here
βœ–