Machine moving service recommendation?

Can anyone recommend a machine moving outfit? I have my eye on a mill in North Yorkshire and would need it moving to Oxfordshire.
At this time I am looking for a budgetary quote to see if the job makes economical sense.
Thanks
Stuart

Hands Engineering regularly advertise a machine moving service and i believe they are based in Hull, never used them or had any dealings with them so this is just an observation not a recommendation.
http://www.handsengineering.co.uk/Machine%20Moving.html
Cheers Paul.
Thanks Paul, I will give them a try.
Regards
Stuart

Would it fit on a pallet and be no more than a ton or so? If so, consider Palletline on similar. Not perfect, there may perhaps be more risk of damage, but *much* cheaper than most alternatives.
Tim